Roydon Marina Village, Roydon, CM19 5EJ
- The Muskoka Deluxe Lodge
- Brand New Holiday Home
- Sophisticated Tranquillity Throughout
- Warm and Inviting Lounge and Dining Space
- Well Thought Out Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Exterior French Doors and Private Decking
- Full Height Windows In Diner
The Muskoka Deluxe is inspired by its namesake - a picturesque Canadian district with breath-taking scenery - consistently named as one of the best places to visit in Canada and the world by publications such as National Geographic and Readers Digest. The official tourism homepage for Muskoka headlines its opening page with ‘Family Time in Muskoka’ and affectionately describes it as “Canada’s cottage country”. They have transported the feel of this outstanding part of the world into a dream home that will leave you enamoured by its sophisticated tranquillity.
The perfectly proportioned lounge and dining space is warm and inviting. Soft grey painted furniture with real wood tops produce a modern yet homely feel. A modern log burner effect fire and mantle – with hidden media recess – sits against a cream feature board and batten wall chimney breast - a feature that is also picked out in the entrance and master suite. At the heart of the home is a well-thought-out kitchen with a host of integrated modern conveniences including dishwasher, washing machine, four burner hob, curved extractor hood, eye level single oven, microwave and 1 1/2 bowl resin sink and drainer. The shaker style doors are accented by wood effect top boxes over a letterbox window. In the master bedroom, a sumptuous pocket sprung and memory foam mattresses sits atop a timber framed bedstead with matching headboard, dressing table and three door wardrobe. Chrome trimmed pendant lights hang over solid wood topped bedside cabinets – oozing quality. Bathroom and ensuites come with contemporary vanity units and mirrored wall cabinets.
• 50 Year License • 12 Month Holiday Season • 2 Furnished Bedrooms • 2 Modern Bathrooms • Full Height Windows in Diner • Vaulted Living Areas • Electric Log Burner Fire • Worcester Bosch Combi Boiler • Host of Integrated Kitchen Appliances • Painted Shaker Style Kitchen Doors and Oak Effect Worktop • 2 Exterior French Doors and Private Decking
We have been advised by the vendor that this property is leasehold and subject to site fees, this information should always be checked prior to purchase.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fitting or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements stated in this brochure are approximate and photographs provided are for guidance only.